Saturday, January 31, 2009

A couple of things.

First, I was in a preschool classroom the other day and a student noticed my ID. She said, "Is that what you really look like?" I replied, "That is what I used to look like" thinking yeah in the picture my hair is longer and a different color. Her response? "And now you are bigger" Then she skipped away. Yes, and now I am bigger. Great. Aren't kids so innocent and truthful?

The other thing I wanted to comment on is how frustrated I was until today. Between Monday and Tuesday I lost 2 pounds. Since then I have gone up, back down and maintained. I felt like I'm doing all this work for nothing. Today I stepped on the scale and I am down another 2 pounds. 4 pounds in a week isn't bad at all. Starting Monday I think I need to start weighing myself once a week, just for my own sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment