Monday, February 2, 2009

First week completed.

All in all I think I did alright. Over the weekend I discovered that eating out is difficult. Chad and I were running errands all day Saturday. We ate at Red Robin for lunch. I ordered a lettuce wrap hamburger which was actually pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised. It is very difficult to get all your vegetables when eating out. For dinner, we ended up at Wendy's. I got a 1/4 hamburger with pickles and onion and took off the top bun. Again no veggies. :( I think I did pretty well over the weekend, considering. From here on out I am only weighing myself once a week.
Starting weight= 175.4
Today's weight = 172.8
Weight lost to date = 2.6
Can't complain there. Healthy weight loss is supposed to be 2 pounds a week. I also finally took my measurements. Gulp! Here they are.
Waist - 38"
Hips - 45 1/2"
Bust - 43 1/2"
Ribs - 37"
Right and Left arms - 14 1/2"
Right Thigh - 28 1/4"
Left Thigh - 27"

No comments:

Post a Comment